We are committed to helping companies of various sizes in our industry sectors. Large corporations have an established presence in key industries. Middle market companies are creating the majority of the jobs and capital investment. Small businesses are innovators and drive future job growth. JobsOhio uses grant and loan programs to support job creation, new capital investment and Ohio economic development. Executed agreements with companies that receive grant or loan assistance from JobsOhio are reported on this page.
Monthly Executed Grants & Loans
Each month, JobsOhio provides funds to companies significantly investing in Ohio's economy. Below is a monthly breakdown of the companies who received monetary assistance.
- Diversified Systems Inc.
- Fluvitex USA, Inc.
- Topre America Corporation
- Raymond Storage Concepts, Inc.
- Pretzel Baron LLC
- Cutting Edge Countertops, Inc.
- Northern Stamping Co.
- Integrity Express Logistics, LLC
- Midmark Corporation
- NRP Investments LLC
- ProMedica Health System, Inc.
- Humble Robinson Group LLC *
- Robinson Investments, LTD. *
- Hamilton Avenue Partners, LLC
- New Horizons Baking Company, Inc.
- FacilitySource, LLC
- Dmax, Ltd.
- Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.
- Continental Structural Plastics, Inc.
Please be advised that the company-by-company interactive pages will be discontinued in 2018.
1. For projects to be included in this report, there must be an executed agreement between JobsOhio and the company. If more than one program is part of the project, those will be reported out as the individual agreements are executed.
2. These metrics reflect commitments made by companies and are subject to change per possible project modifications.
3. This report does not include any public funds or incentives awarded to a company for the projects listed.
4. *For the Redevelopment Pilot Program, the Fixed Asset Investment represents the Total Project Investment, and the Commitments include marketing of the improved site.